Administration and Credentials
- The Financial Director maintains all payments within SADGA either by cheque or direct deposit (EFT). Management accounts are produced monthly by AML Financial Services.
- Audits are done once a year by Bloch Eisenstein Chartered Accountants.
- The majority of banking transactions are executed via electronic banking, thereby maintaining tight fiscal control and minimising the risk of theft or fraud.
- Financial Year End is 30 June.
- Our company's official Section 21 registration number is: 2004/015161/08 and the PBO number is 930 017 298 and NPO number NPO # 147-270
- SADGA is a qualifying Socio Economic Development beneficiary institution in terms of the BBBEE Codes of Good Practise in that more than 75% of the South African Disabled Golf Association beneficiaries are Previously Disadvantaged.
- SADGA is a Level 4 BEE Compliant Enterprise